WIT Academy New Student Referral Incentive Program
- The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring WIT Academy family with a $200 tuition credit for each new student that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends WIT. (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $400 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $600 tuition credit, etc.)
- The referral program is for parents, grandparents, or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students.
- A $100 incentive award per newly referred student is applied two times per school year in October and March. Referred students must be enrolled at the beginning of a semester for the referring family to receive their first distribution. (If a referred student begins mid-semester, the referral award distribution will begin during the second semester of enrollment.)
- Deadlines: September 15 for October award; February 15 for March award.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand-new families enrolling students in WIT and does not apply to families who have previously had students at WIT.